Under normal circumstances, shipping things abroad always takes longer than domestic deliveries anyway because of distance and extra complications like customs procedures. For 2020, delivery times are even longer due to COVID-19, especially for postal shipping options. We’d always suggest customers order early for Christmas but it is even more important this year if you want every chance for your Gift Box to be delivered in time for Christmas. These are our recommended 2020 last order dates for Christmas delivery to popular countries:
|Standard Courier||Express courier|
|USA||Sun 29th Nov||n/a||Thu 17th Dec|
|Canada||Sun 22nd Nov||n/a||Mon 14th Dec|
|Australia||Sun 22nd Nov||n/a||Wed 9th Dec|
|New Zealand||Sun 22nd Nov||n/a||Wed 9th Dec|
|Singapore, Hong Kong,|
|Sun 29th Nov||n/a||Mon 14th Dec|
|Sun 6th Dec||Wed 16th Dec||Fri 18th Dec|
|Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden|
and other EU countries
|Wed 2nd Dec||Sun 13th Dec||Fri 18th Dec|
|For countries not listed, assume same as Australia|
These are guidelines (not guarantees) to be viewed in conjunction with our COVID-19 Update and are based on:
- Delivery to main cities and towns in the destination countries. Remote areas may not be reached on time.
- Shipments getting customs clearance promptly once they reach the destination countries.
- No adverse weather or environmental conditions along the journey that may disrupt transport networks.
Any orders placed after these recommended last order dates will still be fulfill as normal (dispatch within 2 working days of order). Please be aware though that your Gift Box may not be delivered until after Christmas.
If you are still after ideas of what to send, we have 3 fantastic Christmas boxes on top of our usual British Gift Box range. Take a look and see which one you think they’d like best:
- Most popular – Christmas Nibbles Box
- All the favourites – Christmas Nosh Box
- Ultimate family treat – Christmas Gastronomy Box
Do get in touch if you have any questions on 0118 380 0209 or [email protected] Our team are always happy to help!