We have already started to dispatch early Christmas orders for delivery across the World in good time for Christmas. But what are the last order dates for Christmas delivery overseas in 2019?
Shipping things internationally involves extra distances and complications like customs clearance so always takes longer than domestic deliveries. We’d always suggest customers order as soon as possible for Christmas, ideally by the end of November. For the perennial last minute shopper, these are our recommended absolute last order dates for Christmas delivery to popular countries:
|Standard Courier||Express courier|
|USA||Wed 11th Dec||n/a||Wed 18th Dec|
|Canada||Mon 9th Dec||n/a||Mon 16th Dec|
|Australia||Sat 7th Dec||n/a||Sat 14th Dec|
|New Zealand||Sat 7th Dec||n/a||Sat 14th Dec|
|Singapore, Hong Kong,|
|Mon 8th Dec||n/a||Mon 16th Dec|
|Sat 14th Dec||Wed 18th Dec||Thu 19th Dec|
|Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden|
and other EU countries
|Wed 11th Dec||Sun 15th Dec||Wed 18th Dec|
|For countries not listed, assume same as Australia|
These are guidelines (not guarantees) and are based on:
- Delivery to main cities and towns in the destination countries. Remote areas may not be reached on time.
- Shipments getting customs clearance promptly once they reach the destination countries.
- No adverse weather or environmental conditions along the journey that may disrupt transport networks.
Any orders placed after these recommended last order dates will still be fulfill as normal (dispatch within 2 working days of order). Please be aware though that your Gift Box may not be delivered until after Christmas.
If you are still after ideas of what to send, we have 3 fantastic Christmas boxes on top of our usual British Gift Box range. Take a look and see which one you think they’d like best:
- Most popular – Christmas Nibbles Box
- All the favourites – Christmas Nosh Box
- Ultimate family treat – Christmas Gastronomy Box
Do get in touch if you have any questions on 0118 380 0209 or [email protected] Our team are always happy to help!