For Christmas 2023, delivery times to some overseas destinations are going to be longer than normal due to postal strikes scheduled for Nov & Dec and lingering disruptions to global flights and logistics in the post-pandemic world. We’d suggest customers order as early as possible to give every chance for your Gift Box to be delivered abroad in time for Christmas. These are our recommended 2023 last order dates for Christmas delivery to popular countries:
|Country||Tracked Post||Express Courier|
|USA||Thurs 30th Nov||Thu 14th Dec|
|Canada||Thurs 30th Nov||Thu 14th Dec|
|Australia||Thurs 30th Nov||Thu 7th Dec|
|New Zealand||Thurs 30th Nov||Thu 7th Dec|
|Singapore, Hong Kong,|
|Mon 4th Dec||Fri 15th Dec|
|For countries not listed, assume same as Australia|
These are guidelines (not guarantees) to be viewed in conjunction with our COVID-19 Update and are based on:
- Delivery to main cities and towns in the destination countries. Remote areas may not be reached on time.
- Shipments getting customs clearance promptly once they reach the destination countries.
- No adverse weather or environmental conditions along the journey that may disrupt transport networks.
Any orders placed after these recommended last order dates will still be fulfilled as normal (dispatch within 2 working days of order), but please be aware of the risk that your Gift Box may not arrive until after Christmas.
If you are still after ideas of what to send, we have 3 fantastic Christmas boxes on top of our usual British Gift Box range. Take a look and see which one you think they’d like best:
- Most popular – Christmas Nibbles Box
- All the favourites – Christmas Nosh Box
- Ultimate family treat – Christmas Gastronomy Box